Labella rounds

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by sigmafloyd, Nov 2, 2013.

1. sigmafloyd

sigmafloyd

Curious what your guys thoughts are on labella rounds, specifically stainless steel. What are the diffs between the deep talkin and the others?

Thx
  2. sigmafloyd

sigmafloyd

3. hotbass57

hotbass57

I have the Rockin Steels and they are a great string. Well balnaced and deep lows. The Deep Talking are flats, I 've used XL Chromes and Fender Flats. The DT get a lot of love around here. Hope that helps!
  4. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Supporting Member

I've played both the Hard Rockin steel rounds and the Deep Talking steel rounds, and I'm not sure if there's any difference aside from available gauges.

They're both fairly mellow compared to most steel rounds.

Here's the stock descriptions for both:

Deep talkin rounds:
    La Bella's original formula Round Wound electric bass strings. Deep Talkin' Bass Stainless Steel Round Wounds have a thinner core and use multiple wraps of winding.

Hard Rockin Steels (they're just called stainless steel roundwounds now, but they're the same strings as far as I know)
    La Bella Stainless Steel Round Wound Series electric bass strings are bright and long lasting. La Bella Stainless Steel Round Wound Series strings are super flexible, great for bending and sustaining notes.
  5. Register to disable this ad