Lakeside - Fantastic Voyage

Discussion in 'Tablature [BG]' started by bigpappabuddah, Jul 17, 2004.

1. bigpappabuddah

bigpappabuddah

Can someone help me out by finding or even tabbing out this awsome funk song? I've been trying to find it for a while, but no dice. well thanks

2. sshorepunk

sshorepunk

I've played this a looooong time back, can't remember it too good though, I got it through a midi file that I found on the WWW, opened it up in Cubase's Score Editor, I think I may still have the file somewhere on my PC, I'll e-mail it too you if that helps!

Tony

3. bigpappabuddah

bigpappabuddah

thanks alot, if you just have the midi, i have guitar pro and i can take the song apart. the email's bigpappasmurf(at)gmail(dot)com

4. KenToby

KenToby

I too have been playing this one for over 20 years. You can have it figured out in 20 minutes no problem.

I'm assuming you have a recording of it (CD, tape, vinyl)?

Again, piece of cake man...

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bigpappabuddah

bigpappabuddah

i sat down with the old 4 string, cranked up the song, and figured out about 84 % of it. its not that bad of a song. When i saw primus, the first part of this song, Les played in the Tommy the Cat solo, it took me over 3 months to figure out where i heard that before, then i cracked out my lakeside cd and boom, there it was. just a bit of info, ya know.