1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Lakland 4402

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by drobinsn, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drobinsn

drobinsn Supporting Member

Like new Lakland 4402 Skyline series. Sunburst with maple neck. Lakland Hanson MM/J pickups render a vast range of tonal capabilities. The neck has one of the lowest and smoothest playing actions I have ever seen. This attributed to the "plek" computer operated fret scan and neck alignment process that every Lakland bass undergoes. She weighs in at a comfortable 8.7 lbs. The extra toggle switch between the volume and treble knob is an active/passive switch. The push/pull volume knob is still present. According to the previous owner this can be reversed. The finish is perfect outside of a small paint chip on the back side of the body near the neck pocket. I had to look three times to find it. Purchased during a G.A.S. attack believing that I wanted an active bass again. Reality sets in again that active basses are just not my "cup of tea" I can't get away from that good old passive Fender sound. Asking $825 shipped in lower 48 states. PayPal only.

Attached Files:

2. drobinsn

Two more pics.

Attached Files:

3. 707hippie

707hippie Supporting Member

4. drobinsn

Sorry, no trades.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. drobinsn

7. Texan

Texan 667 Neighbor of the Beast. Supporting Member

Case or gig bag?

8. drobinsn

9. drobinsn

I just found a basic Fender gig bag I could throw in if interested.

10. drobinsn

I played this one last night with the band. I was quite surprised how well it cut through the mix. I was also impressed with the tonal flexibility it offered. It is just hard to judge any bass while sitting at home playing it. This one is a "keeper". Closing the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.