1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

Lakland Music Man Wide 5 String Pickup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by mmbongo, Nov 12, 2013.

1. mmbongo

mmbongo Chicken Pot Pie. My three favorite things!!

This is the pickup Lakland uses in the 55-94 and 55-02. Wide 5 string humbucker. This is also the size used in basses like Brubaker Brute and MTD 5 strings. Works fine, plenty of lead wire.

$75 shipped...Paypal only, USA only!

May consider trades for the right 4 string Music Man pickup, or the right onboard preamp (must have an output level trim pot).

[​IMG]

I'll borrow BBG's Bart diagram to show the dimensions :)
    [​IMG]

2. mmbongo

mmbongo Chicken Pot Pie. My three favorite things!!

It does have 4 conductor wiring for wiring options. And I'm not sure, but I think this is a quad coil so it's hum cancelling in single coil modes. Don't quote me on that though. I know for a fact that the 4 string version of this pickup is, and the 55-94 is noise free in single coil mode...so that would lead me to think that this pickup is as well.

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.