1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Lakland Skyline Maple Neck $150- lots of pics

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Kevin McKee, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin McKee

Kevin McKee Supporting Member

Lakland Skyline Maple Neck $150 - SOLD

The Bad: This neck has a small crack in the head stock. The crack does not negatively affect it in any way but it is there. Close up shots below.

The Story: The neck came off a bass that I sold. I didn’t know the crack was there. The buyer noticed it. I sent him some cash in good faith to make things right. He bought a new neck and sent this one back to me. I’m selling it to re-coup some of that money. Honestly, it took me a while to find the crack when I got it back. You'll see in the pics.

The Good: This is a great, solid neck. Truss rod works perfectly. The frets are in great shape. This would be perfect for someone with a 55-02 fretless or rosewood.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Kevin McKee

3. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! Supporting Member

Lehigh Valley, PA, East Coast, USA, Earth
    "Dead puppy on the floor" bump

4. Berger912

Berger912

What year is the neck?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Kevin McKee

The bass that this neck came from is 2006 - 2008, based on the preamp configuration, according to the Lakland tech that checked it out. The serial number has apparently been removed by someone, not me.

7. DrewFolkadelics

DrewFolkadelics

8. Kevin McKee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.