1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Last night's/this weekend's rigs...

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Peepaleep, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Peepaleep

Peepaleep Supporting Member

Last night my band played a fundraiser for a local spay/neuter group and since it was a small room (20x75 or so) I was able to make only one trip from the car with my Schroeder 500-watt 112 cab, my backpack and gig bag.

In the backpack I had cables, extra strings, and extra battery, adjustment tools, a strap, my power strip and a guitar stand. In the gig bag was my Lakland Skyline 55-60, my tuner & power adapter, a speakon cable, and my Genz Benz shuttle.

What did you bring to your gig last night?

Attached Files:

2. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    A 95 Fender P Lyte with EMG PJ's, an 05 Upton Hawkes upright with Rev Solo II pickup, a pedalboard with two X2 wirelesses, a customized Greedtone clone pedal made by Johnk 10, Boss OC-2, Boss SYB-3, Barber Linden and Korg Pitchblack, into a REDDI DI and a PF350/SVT 210av.
  3. mpdd

mpdd Supporting Member

tonight 10pm
    misfits cover band
    what the f*ck is my name
    g&l sb-2, mesa d-180, two orange 115s,
    playing at studio sereno art gallery in east LA, bring earplugs
  4. bassfran

bassfran

Disclosures:
    Endorsing artist: Lakland basses
    Packing up now- parts Pbass, Overton 200 micro head, Bag End 15, Gramma pad, cables, tuner, earplugs. On a bicycle pulling a trailer.
  5. Nate74

Nate74 Supporting Member

Eminence EUB, GB Shuttle 9.2, GB Neo12... just gonna drive my car though ;)