1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Lecover great service

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by billbern, Jul 26, 2013.

1. billbern

billbern

Just wanted say great customer service from Lecover. Bought a cover for my Thunderchild TC115. Nice cover, but only a cutout for the top handle. Sent a message saying nice cover but for future orders there are nice handles on the sides of the cab also. response was could I supply the locations. Next day I get a tracking number. New cover great fit for all handle locations. Thanks Lecover.
  2. KJung

KJung Supporting Member

Larry is top notch. As a general recommendation, since the more custom cabs like the Thunderchild cabs have changed a bit over time, and also have various options regarding top and side handles, it is NEVER a good idea just to order a cover for a cab like that without sending detailed dimensions, included number of handles and exact handle location and size. Pretty easy to do with a tape measure.

Glad it worked out, and great cab!
  3. Lublin

Lublin Supporting Member

I can also echo praise for LeCover. Ordered covers from them for my Aguilar DB112's and my GS410. Excellent products, fast shipping, and great communication.