Lefty Gibson Grabber Bass?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Dan T., Jul 29, 2005.

1. Dan T.

Dan T.

Does anyone know, did Gibson ever make lefty models of the Grabber or Ripper? I'm a lefty and would realllllly like to get one, Everywhere I look online though it seems they never exsited though someone just told me a local store used to have one for sale here in Minneapolis. If anyone has any info, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Additionally does anyone have any suggestions of custom bass makers? If it comes down to it, I think I may just custome build and design one of my own in the style of the grabber.

2. Peter Squire

Peter Squire

Dan

Fellow lefty here. IIRC, Gibson didn't make lefty basses in Grabber or Ripper (or much else, actually)

I may be wrong, since I only know the available Aussie catalogues from years gone by, but I always thought that if I got the Aussie catalogs, they would be the same as the US ones, just more expensive.....

Sorry, as a lefty its nice to meet you, sorry I can't help more...

3. Dan T.

Dan T.

Haha oh well, I was pretty much coming to the conclusion that they didn't exist. Isn't being a lefty pretty much one of the most depressing things ever?

for real though, lefty brothers of the world unite!

4. Peter Squire

Peter Squire

Yup, Dan, get this!!

I posted a new thread yesterday, "Show Your Lefty's"

Its now on about page three!!! In one day, it sank and sank. Got one reply.

Anyway, if you got photo's of your gear, please post it!!! I love looking at leftys!!

I know it sucks being cack handed, but the upside is that no smart arse twits try to play your bass :hyper:

Peace - hey, keep in touch, southy!

Pete!

5. Register to disable this ad