1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

LEO LYONS!

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by zeppfan90, Jan 24, 2014.

1. zeppfan90

zeppfan90

of Ten Years After. He is quickly becoming my favorite bassist. At least number 2(number 1 is JPJ). But man! Leo Lyons can rock it out! I think my favorite groove so far from his is Stoned Woman.
  2. FretlessMainly

FretlessMainly

Ha! - not a household name, but a solid "60s British Blues" genre bassist. I've dug Ten Years After since about '79. A bit late, but it's never too late. Check out "Undead" for some good live stuff. Ssssh, Watt, Cricklewood Green, and A Space in Time are all great. Amongst my path through 80s trash.
  3. mizzou541

mizzou541 Supporting Member

4. chuckNC

chuckNC

Just realized I've been a Leo Lyons fan for over 40 years. I figured the guy had a pretty hard attack from listening to records, wasn't prepared for his live performances!:eek: