1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

LeSon replacement tweeter TLX-1 SWR Workingman series

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by larryelwood, Aug 1, 2011.

1. larryelwood

larryelwood Supporting Member

Hi All i have two brand new LeSon replacement tweeters that go in some of the SWR workingman's line. The model is the LeSon TLX-1. I bought them from Music Parts Guru and never ended up using them, so they're new in the box.

Some of the models they fit: Working Man's 10 combo, 12 combo, 15 combo, Working mans 10 extension speaker. I believe LeSon is no longer in business and these seem a little hard to come by.

Would like to sell them both together if possible.

$30 shipped.

Thanks!

Larry
  2. MarkA

MarkA Registered Schmoozer. Supporting Member

I looked up this tweeter on the Music Parts Guru website. It looks very much like the piezo le Son tweeter from my Markbass CMD 121P combo, with the exception that the "flare" part of mine only has three mounting holes. However, when I took a close look at mine (which is branded le Son), I saw that the fourth corner had simply been cut off (to accommodate the tight quarters on the combo).

Does anyone know if these are the same tweeter? Mine is stamped "Modelo LJ" on the back, and the hole for the tweeter is 2" in diameter.

Is your tweeter the one with or without the grille, btw? (was available both ways on the site).

Thanks!
    -Mark
  3. elkkid2

elkkid2 Supporting Member

Do you still have these tweeters?