1. IN THE PAST WEEK, AT LEAST TWO TALKBASS MEMBERS HAVE BEEN SCAMMED VIA THIS FORUM. IF SOMEONE RESPONDS TO YOUR WANTED AD WITH JUST THE BASS YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR, PLEASE CHECK THE USER OUT BEFORE YOU SEND ANY MONEY (EVEN MONEY VIA PAYPAL) TO ANYONE. SCAMMERS HAVE GREAT KNOWLEDGE ABOUT BASSES. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT TALKBASS TO HELP LOOK INTO ANY POTENTIAL SELLERS. WE ARE WORKING HARD TO WIPE ALL SCAMMERS AND PREVENT FURTHER REGISTRATIONS.
  2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

LF: Fender American Deluxe Jazz V

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories' started by lillinator, Aug 25, 2013.

1. lillinator

lillinator Supporting Member

I sold mine a few years back and have always regretted it. I would really prefer one with the active/passive switch and if possible I would not like to go over 1200$
  2. emart

emart Supporting Member

Tried to PM you but your box is full. I have a 2009 Fender American Standard jazz 5 with an Audere pre and Nordstrand single coils, in excellent condition. Olympic white, alder/rosewood, with original SKB case.
  3. arszon

arszon Supporting Member

Hi,
    Yes, Your PM Box is FULL

I have a sweet New style Fender American Deluxe Jazz V, Oly White. Rosewood, Pearl Blocks! W/TSA Case