1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Lightweight 2x10 recomendations?

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by the art guy, Feb 6, 2014.

1. the art guy

the art guy Supporting Member

Friends: I seek your advice. I have a Markbass LMII that I run through a Traveler 210 (102P), which I love. I'm wanting to pick up another small cab so that I'll have a nice flexible rig - I'll be able to play through the one cab for smaller stuff, but also be able to get all the power out of the head with two 8 ohm cabs when I want.

I really want something as light and portable as the 210, which is about 33 lbs. Not many of them floating around used though....any suggestions for something else I might find used, for more like 300-400 bucks? I'd be open to a 1x15 too, if it were small and light.
  2. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Another 102P is the obvious choice. Two of the same is always a sure bet.