Like new Fender MIA Precision Deluxe (2013) Bass w/ SKB case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jonithen, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Jonithen

Jonithen Supporting Member

Hello all,

Offered for sale is my Fender American Precision Deluxe 2013. I'm spending a lot more time on my Rickenbacker and at this point in life had to make a decision between the two.

The good news is this bass has been babied, it's still in immaculate shape. Further, I got an excellent deal when I received it from Fender, and am really just looking to come close to making back what I've put in.

I'd like to get $1350 USD for the instrument, including SKB case and a nice Fender logo suede strap, standard shipping with tracking and insurance. Happy to expedite but there would be added cost.

Recently set up with low action. Currently strung with standard gauge rotosound 77's.

Pictures:
    http://imgur.com/a/btoAh

2. Arch58

Arch58 Supporting Member

3. Fletz

Fletz Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    None - but willing to discuss!
    If I had $1300 lying around the house, I'd pick this up.

4. Arch58

Arch58 Supporting Member

Any interest in a mint Spector Euro LX?.........lol

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. slapstick13

slapstick13 Supporting Member

I have the exact bass. What an amazing instrument...this is truly an amazing bass, by far the best of the dozen or so that I've owned over the years. The neck is perfect, not as narrow as a jazz neck but not as chunky as a standard p bass neck, its somewhere in between and is just perfect and smooth and fast. I won't even get started on the tonal range with the p/j active/passive setup. You can get so many diff sounds and they're all amazing. Whoever snags this one wil not be disappointed, no matter what type of music you play. Glwts!

7. Arch58

Arch58 Supporting Member

8. Old Fart

Old Fart

I've become HIGHLY fond of my 2013 P DLX. About as good as a bass can be. Quality build. Tone monster.

9. Arch58

Arch58 Supporting Member

10. Jonithen

Jonithen Supporting Member

Appreciate all the interest and kind words.

I want to clarify since it isn't clear from the first post, really just looking to do a straightforward sale. I'm good with gear. A little too good, hence the offer.

This is not an emergency sale or anything of the sort, and I really feel that for a practically new instrument I am offering this at a very reasonable point.

Currently restrung with roto 66's, enjoying it more with the rounds than the flats I had on. Price stands $1350 shipped with tracking, insurance, SKB case, fender logo strap, and for a limited time to sweeten the pot, one (1) free Fender branded medium pick.