1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Line 6 Lowdown 410 new in box. $275 Chicagoland

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by synterx, Jan 3, 2014.

1. synterx

synterx Supporting Member

Got a deal on this locally. It's a brand new 410 cabinet, still current model, $499 at all the usual online stores. Very high quality, with wheels and sealed in the box. I don't want to open it quite yet. Since it was bought at a local dealer, you should get full warranty, as I'll give you a copy of the receipt. I believe they only come in 8 ohm.

I'm in the western burbs of Chicago. Really, really don't think I'm willing to ship this thing.

2. BassedInSpace

BassedInSpace

Is this the Lowdown cab? I couldn't find any info on a HD410. Post a pic of the box perhaps.

3. synterx

Yes. Lowdown 410. Did I type that wrong? Oops sorry.

4. synterx

Yep, lowdown 410. Just checked the box

5. Register to disable this ad