1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Line 6 M9, cool ex. pedal, power supply, MIDI cable

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by theschnitt, Jan 4, 2013.

1. theschnitt

theschnitt Supporting Member

Just what the title says. The expression "pedal" is not the typical one - see the pics. It's a potentiometer that can be turned with the foot. I can't find the model on line any longer, but it's great for setting up as a volume pedal or boost at the end of the effects chain to control the overall volume of the unit with a nudge of the toe. Really helped to "tame" the whole machine for me. Don't recall the manufacturer but it was $30 on ebay.

Also includes an M-audio MIDI->USB cable which allows for firmware updates and backup. It's this one, $40 on MF.

Unit has some expected play wear, minor scuffs and such, but is in great shape with no issues. There is velcro on one side of the expression knob.

Ships in the original box.
    $290 shipped in CONUS. Seems like a deal, $50 less than a new one and with $70 in added extras.

I love this unit but my needs have changed - gotta have amp emulation for a new project. Trade for a Zoom B3 plus a little cash from you.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. My name is Mudd

My name is Mudd

Pics aren't showing up here, and copy/pasting either pic's url gives me a 403 error message.
  3. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Are they in your public Dropbox folder? Maybe use imgur.com instead?
  4. theschnitt

OK, I think the photo issues are resolved. I can see them from here, at least. . .
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. My name is Mudd

My name is Mudd

Yep...they're up.
  7. theschnitt

8. Jc575

Jc575 Supporting Member

9. Ebelow

Ebelow Supporting Member

Free bump! Great stuff! Just picked up one of these.
    If I knew back than what I know right now....this would be my M9! ;)