1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Line 6 Studio 110

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by C.Linton, Nov 28, 2012.

1. C.Linton

C.Linton Supporting Member

Has this amp been discontinued? Line 6 still has it listed on their website, but none of the online stores seem to carry it anymore. The only place I've found any for sale has been ebay.
  2. C.Linton

3. mjac28

mjac28 50th Anniversary Ed Sullivan February 9, 1964 Gold Supporting Member

With Line 6 you never know? I remember seeing one at my local GC looks like a cool little amp they are very good about answering their emails I would contact them.
  4. Orangeclawhamme

Orangeclawhamme

5. C.Linton

When I first started checking them out a few months aago, everyone had them at 300 bucks. Then a couple of weeks after that, MF had them for 200 bucks, and just this past week when I checked again, nobody was carrying them at all. Still listed on the Line 6 website.
    I'm lost,LOL.
    I was really interested in getting one for a practice amp, and now I don't know what to think.