Line 6 Studio 110

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Batmensch, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Batmensch

Batmensch Supporting Member

Has this amp been discontinued? Line 6 still has it listed on their website, but none of the online stores seem to carry it anymore. The only place I've found any for sale has been ebay.

2. Batmensch

3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

With Line 6 you never know? I remember seeing one at my local GC looks like a cool little amp they are very good about answering their emails I would contact them.

4. Orangeclawhammr

Orangeclawhammr Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Batmensch

When I first started checking them out a few months aago, everyone had them at 300 bucks. Then a couple of weeks after that, MF had them for 200 bucks, and just this past week when I checked again, nobody was carrying them at all. Still listed on the Line 6 website.
    I'm lost,LOL.
    I was really interested in getting one for a practice amp, and now I don't know what to think.

7. Megamix Mike

Megamix Mike

I bought mine from Thomann in March 2012 for about £220. Couldn't be happier with it. Used in small gigs and jam sessions with drummers and had no problems. At larger gigs, I just DI'd it through the desk.
    Have you seen the review in these forums by cmhgreg from 2006? Worth reading. Hope you're sorted.

8. Loel

Loel Blazin' Acadian Supporting Member

Look into Traynor SB 110,nice little combo!