1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Line6 Bass pod xt live backlight

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Stinger427, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Stinger427

Stinger427

I was messing with my Line6 bass pod and I don't know if I turned the wrong knob or pushed a wrong button, but all of a sudden the screen seamed to loose all the wording(still there, just very very faint). Is there a knob or button that could have brightened the backlight to the point that the words can't be read while looking at it straight on? If I get close I can see that there is something there, I just can't make out everything. Any help would be great.
  2. Mykk

Mykk

Hit the output mode button and use the left spinning wheel to go to the contrast section. Dial it in and Save. Cheers
  3. Stinger427

Stinger427

That did it, Thanks for the quick and accurate reply.
  4. Mykk

Mykk

Do yourself a favor and download Line6 Edit and get a USB cable. You'll never need to mess with that little screen and knobs again.
  5. Stinger427

Stinger427

I'll try that. I'm not real computer literate, but I can probably muddle thru it.