1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

Line6 Bass POD

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by dadday07, Mar 31, 2014.

1. dadday07

dadday07

Dec 27, 2013
    What are everybody's thoughts on the Line6 Bass POD? I'm thinking of buying one because I found a really good deal on it, any thoughts and opinions would be helpful.

2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    I love mine I have one of the older ones and it still sounds good I would go for it.

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. zwkoch

zwkoch You can't do that on bass enthusiast Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Twin Cities, MN
    I have the rack mount Pod XT Pro and absolutely love it. Creating and calling up patches has been a fantastic thing. The reverbs, delays, and amp sims are the best of anything else I have tried.

5. Johnny Crab

Johnny Crab ACME,QSC,Fame/Hondo/Greco user & BOSE Abuser Gold Supporting Member

Feb 11, 2004
    South Texas
    Got the Bass PODXTLive going on 7 years.
    For the "bean", I got the Behringer Bass V-amp and guitar V-Amp(lets you do effects & reverb separately). I got the Behringer beanPODs because they do tube preamps/tube feel better than Line 6 IMO at this price point.

For ANY of the bean ones, do NOT set a Houston phone book or other slightly heavy item on top of them because the solder connections(pot-to-circuit board) can go away. Makes for another interesting sounding pod but not much else.