Line6 Bass POD

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by dadday07, Mar 31, 2014.

1. dadday07

dadday07

What are everybody's thoughts on the Line6 Bass POD? I'm thinking of buying one because I found a really good deal on it, any thoughts and opinions would be helpful.

2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

I love mine I have one of the older ones and it still sounds good I would go for it.

3. zwkoch

zwkoch You can't do that on bass enthusiast Gold Supporting Member

I have the rack mount Pod XT Pro and absolutely love it. Creating and calling up patches has been a fantastic thing. The reverbs, delays, and amp sims are the best of anything else I have tried.

4. Johnny Crab

Johnny Crab ACME,QSC,Fame/Hondo/Greco user & BOSE Abuser Gold Supporting Member

Got the Bass PODXTLive going on 7 years.
    For the "bean", I got the Behringer Bass V-amp and guitar V-Amp(lets you do effects & reverb separately). I got the Behringer beanPODs because they do tube preamps/tube feel better than Line 6 IMO at this price point.

For ANY of the bean ones, do NOT set a Houston phone book or other slightly heavy item on top of them because the solder connections(pot-to-circuit board) can go away. Makes for another interesting sounding pod but not much else.

5. Register to disable this ad