1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Line6 M9 and Ernie Ball VP Jr.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by famousbirds, Jan 21, 2013.

1. famousbirds

famousbirds

Hi all. For sale or (limited) trade:

***SOLD***

Line6 M9 Stompbox Modeler. The M-Series modelers bring together all of the existing Line6 modelers (DL-4, FM-4, etc..) into a single unit, along with a 28-second looper. This pedal is AWESOME - and was the core of my pedalboard for a long time. In good shape - industrial velcro on the back, gigged moderately but always safely on a pedalboard. Upgraded with the most recent BIOS from Line6. Comes with a brand-new PX-2 power supply as well.

There's also been a great thread here about all the cool things you can do with the Line6 M-Series: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f36/m9-m13-tricks-626972/

[​IMG]

Also for sale is an Ernie Ball VP Jr 25k. I bought this as my expression pedal for the M9 (with great results), which is why I'm including it here. Great shape, no issues. I'll throw in a 3-foot TRS cable with right-angle adapter to connect it to the M9.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All prices shipped CONUS:

Line6 M9 - $275
    Ernie Ball VP Jr - $60 (including cables)
    Both - $325

Trades (+/- cash) considered, but ONLY the following!!!

Delay pedals with Tap Tempo
    Reverb pedals
    EHX Freeze
    ISP Decimator
  2. famousbirds

famousbirds