1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Little Mark transportation

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Spiffmeister, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Spiffmeister

Spiffmeister Meister of the Spiffs Gold Supporting Member

Howdy!

I bought my very first Markbass Little Mark 250 yesterday, and I'm quite keen on keeping it intact during transportation.

I noticed Markbass sells a small bag specifically for Little Marks, but it doesnt come cheap (for a bag :p). Does anyone know any decent or original alternatives before I order a Markbass bag?
  2. MrCool84

MrCool84 Supporting Member

American musical has this "world tour" line of gig bags in all shapes and sizes. I got a gig bag for my bass. Very good for the price. Get ur dimensions and check our their website.
  3. Spiffmeister

Spiffmeister Meister of the Spiffs Gold Supporting Member

Sweet! Loads of sizes! And room for cables as well. Just hope the shipping wont get me :) being from exotic Belgium and all.

Any other ideas?
  4. mam1862

mam1862 Supporting Member

I use a Gator bag with my LMIII or my BB and it works fine. Plenty of room for the power cord and an instrument cord.
  5. SoLongJake

SoLongJake

Almost every company who makes the bags and things makes one that is "small mixer" sized, which is almost exactly snug fit on the littlemark footprint. The one I used was dragonskinz brand or something like that. It was cheap and it fit perfectly.
  6. Biggbass

Biggbass

I use the MB bag for my LM3 and am quite happy with it. Money well spent.
  7. Russell L

Russell L

I use one of those aluminum briefcases you see for sale at truck stops. I put some foam inside around the LMIII and it fits fine.