1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Loaded 1994 MIM Black Label Jazz Neck (Squire Series)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Tom F, Jan 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Loaded 1994 MIM Black Label Jazz Neck (Squire Series) - $90 shipped

This was listed in another thread with the rest of the bass that I parted out, but I figured since it's the last piece left I'd post a thread just for the neck.

Lots of pics of the neck at this link.

Some additional close ups of the end of the headstock in my old forsale thread

Details:

• Maple/Rosewood, "Squire Series" decal on headstock
    • Original MIM tuners included as well as original nut (which is in good shape but not pictured)
    • 2.5 inches at neck pocket, 1.5 inches at nut
    • First few frets have slight wear, but it plays fine. Fret ends could use a little filing, but not that bad. Didn't bother me when I had it installed.
    • gloss finish on back of neck was knocked down a little to more of a satin finish
    • Previous owner drilled a couple of tiny holes in the front of the headstock for another string retainer
    • Full disclosure - there is a little finish seperation along the joint between the neck and skunk stripe. The skunk stripe is flush with the rest of the neck, but you can feel the line in the finish where they meet. Neck set up just fine when I had it installed, and I assume that since it's 20 years old any issues would have surfaced by now.

[​IMG]

2. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

3. dju

dju

4. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

PM replied.

Edit: ...And sold. Thanks!

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.