1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Loaded Fender Jazz neck Rosewood New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Dredmahawkus, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dredmahawkus

Dredmahawkus Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    I stuck a bass in my
    Loaded Fender MIM jazz neck with about 3 hours of playing time on it with flats.
    These necks from Fender are actually great! much better then the older ones that came on MIM basses. this one actually came with no frets sticking out and perfectly straight! I think they stepped up their quality this year! $200 loaded shipped.
    I complained to Fender about a neck I had on a bass and I was sent this neck...I am not sure but it might be quatersawn...its very stable and all the lines are going straight down look at pic. grain patterns nice too with stripes.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

2. Dredmahawkus

Disclosures:
    I stuck a bass in my
  3. Blargh

Blargh

Wait, did your FSR's original neck suck too?

4. Dredmahawkus

Disclosures:
    I stuck a bass in my
    the original neck fret ends were sticking out...so I had them dressed then a month later they were sticking out again.....then I couldnt set it up without it being 2 inches high without buzzing.....So Fender sent me this neck as a replacement....and its totally rock solid....they must make better necks for people who complain. either that or they stepped up the quality this year! no frets stick out what so ever and the neck is perfectly straight.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Dredmahawkus

Disclosures:
    I stuck a bass in my

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.