1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Loaded Fender Jazz neck Rosewood New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Dredmahawkus, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dredmahawkus

Dredmahawkus Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Loaded Fender MIM jazz neck with about 3 hours of playing time on it with flats.
    These necks from Fender are actually great! much better then the older ones that came on MIM basses. this one actually came with no frets sticking out and perfectly straight! I think they stepped up their quality this year! $200 loaded shipped.
    I complained to Fender about a neck I had on a bass and I was sent this neck...I am not sure but it might be quatersawn...its very stable and all the lines are going straight down look at pic. grain patterns nice too with stripes.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  2. Dredmahawkus

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

3. Blargh

Blargh

0   0   0

Wait, did your FSR's original neck suck too?
  4. Dredmahawkus

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

the original neck fret ends were sticking out...so I had them dressed then a month later they were sticking out again.....then I couldnt set it up without it being 2 inches high without buzzing.....So Fender sent me this neck as a replacement....and its totally rock solid....they must make better necks for people who complain. either that or they stepped up the quality this year! no frets stick out what so ever and the neck is perfectly straight.
  5. Dredmahawkus

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.