1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Loaded Mark Hoppus Body-$220

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by A-Step-Towards, Nov 22, 2013.

1. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    242   0   0

I am willing to sell this loaded hoppus body for [DEL]$250[/DEL] lets do $220 shipped. It has some issues I disclosed in the add but given that I saw a beat up unloaded hoppus body go for $200 here I feel my loaded price is very fair. These have a string through body, custom paint job and upgraded pickup-they're alot different then a stock MIM P bass.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/fender-mark-hoppus-$375-shipped-1022741/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. A-Step-Towards

Rating - 100%
    242   0   0

3. A-Step-Towards

Rating - 100%
    242   0   0

4. A-Step-Towards

Rating - 100%
    242   0   0

TTT happy turkey day, Friday will be the last day I can ship this out for a bit.
  5. A-Step-Towards

Rating - 100%
    242   0   0

Today is thee last day I will be posting this tell I get moved, so if you want it now let me know otherwise it will be posted once I get moved to California