1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Loaded Precision body in Seafoam Green $100

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by MasterBass!, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! Supporting Member

Rating - 99.5%
    259   1   0

Hi all.....

Here is a P bass loaded body that I just happened to come upon. I have no background on it and don't have a brand name for you. All I can tell you is that I plugged it into a little test amp and the pups and electronics seem to work fine. I have no idea how it sounds. Hence, I'm selling this one cheap and as-is. The neck pocket looks like it was sanded a little too much on the lower side. I test fitted a Fender MIM neck and it fit into it okay but had a wider than normal gap on the bottom...its probably just cosmetic. There are no nicks or dings, but a couple touch ups around the neck pocket. Overall....its a really attractive looking body, and would probably make a great cheap project build or backup bass. Comes fully loaded including the Fender chrome pickup and bridge covers, thumb rest, neckplate, gasket and screws.

$100 as-is or swap for a Fender Jazz neck. Shipping should only be about $15 beeners...its very light.
  2. MasterBass!

Rating - 99.5%
    259   1   0

2 more pics
  3. RED J

RED J Half Hip, Half Hick Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

4. MasterBass!

Rating - 99.5%