1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Loaded Squire neck $75…….loaded MIM/Squire P bass body $75

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by g4string, Mar 9, 2014.

1. g4string

g4string Supporting Member

I am looking to unload a few parts for a project that will not come to existence. Looking to get $75 for each part (or $150 for both:smug:). I prefer to not use paypal. If you're a longstanding member with excellent feedback, a simple personal check will do. Otherwise, a cashiers check or money order is preferred. If paypal is a deal breaker, I will use it. Just on an anti-paypal kick lately.

Fender Squire P/J neck, loaded (Indonesia) - 1.5" nut, modern C shape, RR board. Previous owner installed a waterside decal that is now 1/2 off. $75 shipped. Previous FS thread listed here http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f129/necks-more-fs-t-1053525/

Fender P Bass body, loaded (country of origin unknown) - SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JdoubleH

JdoubleH Scented meat Supporting Member

Do you know the weight of the body? Also, any idea how a standard fender fit pickguard fits? Mainly the fit of the neck and lower control section, I'm not concerned about screw holes not lining up.

3. twobit

twobit

Did you get that from a guy in Frisco? I remember seeing this on craigslist. Originally the guy was selling it as a MIJ jazz special because he did have a MIJ neck on it.

4. ThunderV

ThunderV Supporting Member

Does thee body have a standard 2.5" neck pocket?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. og61pbass

og61pbass

when I get home tonight Im gonna measure the neck pocket on my VM to see if it will fit this body!!:hyper:

7. Monster Truck

Monster Truck groove student Supporting Member

8. g4string

g4string Supporting Member

Neck is still here bump