1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Loaded Surf Green Jazz Body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by funkingroovin, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. funkingroovin

funkingroovin Conquering A-D-D,and all the other notes as well!

Another body getting no use at my place,sooo...
    What we have here is a no-issues fully loaded SX Jazz body in a solid Surf Green. Bone stock aside from the Fender p'up/bridge covers and tugbar. I got this with the intention of gutting it but was pleasantly surprised to find it sounded as vintage as it looks,so I left it alone. Fender-size neck pocket(shown below w/a Fen. MIM neck).
    It has a few buffable surface-scuffs in the clear,and a tiny paint chip in the corner of the neck pocket,all pictured. What I can't photo is that I believe the paint layer of the finish is thin enough that it's starting to show the faintest beginnings of some cool 'old-school' checking(just the paint,not the clear). It's not readily noticeable until you hold it in the light just so,but it should look pretty sweet in a few more years!

It's not as dark as it appears in the blem photos,it just kept 'whiting out' with the flash that close..http://s1217.beta.photobucket.com/user/funkingroovin/library/SurfGreenJBody
    $135 shipped,Con. US

Attached Files:

2. funkingroovin

sale pending..
  3. funkingroovin

and SOLD! Thanks Alex!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.