1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
  2. Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting. Note that the Classifieds Forums are now single-post ads. You can edit your ad any time to enter additional information. You can BUMP your ad by clicking the "bump" link at the bottom of your post (once every 24 hours). Thanks!

Loaded US Fender 5-string P-Bass pickup and pickguard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by makaspar, Feb 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. makaspar

makaspar Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Selling my stock '08 Fender American Standard 5 string Precision pickup and pickguard. I'll wire it up with CTS pots (500k or 250k, your choice), sprague orange drop cap, and a switchcraft jack, too. Great condition, and these pickups sound absolutely killer with flats.

$110
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  2. makaspar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Just want to point out that this would be a killer upgrade for your late model Squier P5.. Really and truely..

Make an offer!
  3. makaspar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

4. makaspar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

You know, thinking about it - you could upgrade your Squier Pro-Tone 5 string to a Fender electronics P/Soap starting with this pickguard/pickup set up.. I'm not sure that it's a direct drop in replacement (screws are slightly different 14 vs 13), but it would definitely be an easy install if not.
  5. makaspar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Price drop bump!
  6. makaspar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Still available! Price dropped...
  7. makaspar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I've responded to PM'd offers..
  8. makaspar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Pickups sold ($65).. Heading to Canada!

Not sure why it won't let me edit my original post, but the pickguard is still available.. $20 plus shipping.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.