No longer available Loaded Warmoth Candy Apple Red Jazz Bass Body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by bassdude51, Mar 14, 2014.

1. bassdude51

bassdude51 Supporting Member

I'm bailing out on this build project. Came to my senses. I've already got several J Bass.

Warmoth alder Jazz Bass body (not the dinky!), decent weight at 4 lbs & 15 oz (unloaded). Almost in mint condition and very, very near to it. A few micro spots and some swirls. A minor and almost not to be seen paint bump at the of the neck cavity in the lower bout and almost touching the point on the pickguard. Hardly worth mentioning. A light clear coat scratch on the backside. Body is in about the 94% to 96% condition.

A former owner drilled out the 4 mounting holes to about the next larger drill bit size. I have shimmed the holes back to specs with brass tubing glued into the holes. If anything, this has made the neck pocket stronger.

Brand new Warmoth tortoise guard (just removed the plastic).
    Brand new Wilkinson bridge with brass saddles.
    Brand new FENDER CTS 250K solid shaft pots.
    Brand new FENDER J Bass knobs.
    Brand new SwitchCraft jack.
    Brand new FENDER strap buttons with black felt washers.

Completely shielded with brass and aluminum. Checked with a voltmeter for total grounding contact.

Neck plate & plastic cushion & 4 mounting screws included. 100% loaded and ready for a neck! No messing around!

Standard volume, volume, tone wiring (.047 cap).

2011 FENDER Standard Jazz Bass pickups (MIM).

Shown with a Warmoth neck (not included). Perfect neck fit. Those are photo flashes and not paint chips on the exposed edges of the neck pocket.

A really, really nice body! Candy Apple Red. Absolutely lovely! The tort guard sends this thing through the roof!

New price for an unloaded Warmoth CAR body + tort guard..........$460 + shipping. Even an In Stock Show Case unloaded body with guard is $375 + shipping.

Selling this 100% loaded body for $330 shipped. Or, $299 without the pickups. PayPal Lower USA 48 only!

If a buyer is not happy with this wonderful body.......return it to me for a full refund (except for return shipping). Notify before 36 hours.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. bassdude51

Knock off $31 if a buyer wants this beauty without the pickups. $299 without the pickups.
  3. bassdude51

Still for sale.

$330 shipped complete

or

$299 shipped without pickups

A really nice looking loaded Warmoth Candy Apple Red & Tort Jazz Bass body and guard.
  4. doktorfeelgood

doktorfeelgood layin' it down like pavement Supporting Member

I was wondering if you had ever come up with a price for just the body alone.....
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bassdude51

Still for sell.........$330 loaded or $299 without the pickups. Price includes shipping. PayPal. Lower 48 USA only.
  7. bassdude51

"Do the bump."
  8. bassdude51

Sold on local C. List for $280. Gone.