1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Location in the classifieds thread title for large instruments

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by bobsax, Nov 4, 2012.

1. bobsax

bobsax

I don't get why people don't put their location in the thread title.

The last thing I want to do (and I'm sure lots of other people) is browse through a bunch of for sale DB's. It seems pretty obvious to put your location in the title , especially for instruments under 2K.

If you live in a metro area searching by city isn't very practical.
    I could search for;
    San Francisco
    San Jose
    Oakland
    Bay Area
    Northern Ca
    Northern California
    etc....

I would think if you were serious about selling you would put your city or region in the post title but I suppose some folks don't think about it.
    That's why it should be a rule.
    It doesn't cause any harm and I'm sure more people would check the classifieds.

In the long run it would help everybody sell their stuff:D

jebmd Supporting Member

I agree, why people don't list their location in their profile is beyond me.
  3. zphreaky1

zphreaky1 Far from good Supporting Member

Maybe a field can be added. Not sure if that is doable but I see cabs listed for local pu only and the location is cut off of the title....

Maybe it's just that I use an app most of the time?