1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Logic Pro X Keyboard?

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by bassestkkm, Dec 8, 2013.

1. bassestkkm

bassestkkm

Hey guys I have a M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 USB going into my Logic X setup. I was wondering if it was possible to got another one and some organ pedals to make it an organ setup or would that be too many USBs going into the one thing. I don't have experience playing the organ and though that it might be a good way to learn on the lower price point cause I don't wanna spend an arm and a leg. Thank!
  2. Shedua511

Shedua511

Disclosures:
    Agent for Scandinavian countries: Stick Enterprises Inc.
    I have a Pro-88 too. While I don't have the same setup you think about, I do have at least three other USBs with MIDI controllers going at the same time without issues.
    You might want to consider a powered hub to be on the safe side regarding power consumption. Also, you don't really need another Pro-88: I'd go for one of the other weighted M-Audio keys without the cost added by all the controllers.