1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Logo removed by previous owner-want to fix

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Stinsok, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

I have no idea why, but the previous owner removed the "The Bass Company" logo from the headstock. If I have one made I am afraid the unfaded areas will show through. Maybe I can come up with a design the would block it all out. I don't want to sand it down and refinish it. Should I just rock it like it is?
  2. bolophonic

bolophonic

I have a parts bass with a blank headstock. I plan to take the neck with me the next time I see my tattoo artist and ask him to write something in script on it with sharpie.
  3. T-Bird

T-Bird

Hi.

Tried something like that once, and IMLE Your worry about the unfaded areas making it look bad is very waranted indeed.

It looked absolutely awful.

That's a mistake I won't be doing twice.

Regards
    Sam