1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Long skinny DIY pedal enclosure

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by WoundFlat, Feb 17, 2013.

1. WoundFlat

WoundFlat

I'm looking to build a single loop effects loop to fit on my board, but I'm having some trouble finding an enclosure that would fit my size restrictions. I want to put all four jacks (in out send return) along one long side and route the cables down through the open space. The area in red below the octave and envelope filter is about 1.5" tall and 7.5" long. A 1090NS enclosure should fit there, but I don't think it would be long enough to fit all four jacks and the footswitch in. Does anyone know where I could find a double length 1090NS or similar long, skinny enclosure no wider than 1.5"? Any help would be much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Gabeja15

Gabeja15 Supporting Member

3. WoundFlat

WoundFlat

I had seen that mammoth enclosure, but it is too big at 2.6" x 9.75". The space I have is only 1.5" x 7.5".
  4. insomniac2295

insomniac2295 Supporting Member

instead of a "double length" 1090ns, why not just use two and run them in series with eachother? It would function exactly the same way
  5. UncleFluffy

UncleFluffy

Disclosures:
    Head Tinkerer, The Flufflab