1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

Looking for a bass sold on TB

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by lfmn16, Apr 11, 2014.

1. lfmn16

lfmn16 Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2011
    charles town, wv
    Disclosures:
    I'm a Fuzzrocious-aholic. It's been one week since I bought my last Fuzzrocious pedal.
    There was a bass sold on TB a couple of years ago that I would be interested in buying if the new owner is interested in selling it. The original seller was easye and the title of the thread is 1966 FENDER P BASS FRANKENBASS AWESOME PLAYER $500. The link to the original thread is http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/1966-fender-p-bass-frankenbass-awesome-player-priced-move-821387/.

I've bought basses that weren't really what I expected and wound up selling so I thought I'd take a chance and see if whoever bought this would be interested in selling it.

Thanks!

2. hdracer

hdracer Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2009
    Elk River, MN.
    Whoever bought it didn't leave him feedback but he didnt leave feedback for the buyer ether.

I hate it when people do not leave feedback.

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. lfmn16

lfmn16 Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2011
    charles town, wv
    Disclosures:
    I'm a Fuzzrocious-aholic. It's been one week since I bought my last Fuzzrocious pedal.
    +1

The only time I don't leave feedback is if I can't leave good feedback, but the seller doesn't really deserve bad feedback either.