1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Looking for a Fender V FMT: Has anyone ever heard of Cappella Music??

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by mjcoderre, Sep 6, 2012.

1. mjcoderre

mjcoderre

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0

Ok, I'm deep in the market for a Fender American Jazz V FMT with a pau ferro finger-board from 2000-2004. I've been scouring the net like a part time job and I came across a link that supposedly has them.

The bass is from 2004 and apparently still new; has all the associated info, and apparently they have quite a bit of them. (Nothing but great things heard about this bass by the way)...they have an international number not a 1-800, and the link to "talk to a live salesperson" does not work. To add to it...it's in Bali, Indonesia.

Thing is the responses are relatively quick on my questions...and I've had many. The thing(s) that bug me are:

They ONLY except bank transfers and not paypal or credit card
    They have no on-line help
    I have to dial internationally to discuss anything (and I haven't yet)
    And their Terms and Conditions are a little heavy

Should I be alarmed? My GAS alert is like WOAH...DO IT! My mind (conspiracy theorist) is telling me the Tali-Ban is gonna take my monies. Any ideas people? And how do these guys still have BRAND NEW Fender American Jazz V Deluxe FMTs with a Pau Ferro fingerboard for 1250? FREE SHIPPING?? Every place in the UK is selling them for just under 2500 USD...What does a guy do with this?

Somebody help my perspective please?!
  2. mjcoderre

mjcoderre

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0

3. john flipcycle

john flipcycle

0   0   0

Disclosures:
    Partner, The Strat Shack www.thestratshack.co.uk
    That's clearly a fraudulent site. Check out the numerous spelling mistakes, don't touch it with a bargepole!
  4. howlin

howlin

0   0   0

5. krstko

krstko

0   0   0

dude, friendly advice, get away from that site