1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Looking for a lessons NE Ohio

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by BAO, Nov 30, 2012.

1. BAO

BAO

Looking for a Upright Bass teacher in Cleveland Ohio. I live on the east side of town -
    Thanks,
    Bruce
  2. Hqubed

Hqubed Supporting Member

3. Adam Attard

Adam Attard

+1
  4. JasonBurnham

JasonBurnham

I go to Joel Negus. I think he's an amazing teacher. He's really good at explaining why things should be a certain way. He lives in Cleveland Heights
  5. BAO

BAO

Thanks - I just emailed him.
    Regards,
    Bruce
  6. dday110

dday110

Hey Bruce,

Fyi, Tracy is female. She's my teacher, and she is absolutely fantastic. Joel Negus is a good friend. Can't go wrong either way, but Tracy has a much larger teaching background!

Enjoy!
    Don
  7. mjac28

mjac28 50th Anniversary Ed Sullivan February 9, 1964 Gold Supporting Member

Hey folks I'm in Toledo just dropped by to say hi.
  8. BAO

BAO

Don,
    Does Tracy teach in Oberlin or in the Cleveland area?
    Thanks,
    Bruce
  9. dday110

dday110

Hi Bruce,

You would have to email her. I think her private studio is in Cleveland Hts. She does teach at Oberlin, Akron and CIM also, tho not sure of her schedule.

are you a new upright player? advanced? crossover from electric? either way, she is fantastic!
    Don
  10. Adam Attard

Adam Attard

Tracy teaches at the CIM prep department- she's here most Saturdays. She's also on the college faculty at Oberlin, but I'm not sure what days she's there.