Looking For a Modulus FB4 Please! Urgent!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by JoshyWashy, Sep 20, 2013.

1. JoshyWashy

JoshyWashy

Hey fellow musicians :) I'm new to Talkbass and I'm looking into buying a Modulus FB4. I've been looking for one for ages and I've got the funds to get one too. I'm preferably looking for one with a Blue Flake finish but if its nice ill most probably buy it.

I've got someone who is willing to sell one to me one for 3 and a half grand and i think ill just try now and see whats out on here cause i might find something better and/or cheaper. Its urgent because its within the next two months so please if anyone has one and is willing to sell this is the time to post on this if you want to i will buy it.

Thanks everyone who sees this or posts is seriously very much appreciated.

Keep Rocking :bassist:

2. rossiman

rossiman

Just sold my blue flake flea :crying: but I wouldnt buy one for 3.5k thats for sure

3. JoshyWashy

JoshyWashy

Damn man :crying: yea still im willing to buy one for that ive wanted for one for idk how long its killing me inside seeing one on youtube or anything ahah

4. gwangi

gwangi Supporting Member

Hey www.planetbass.com has 3 FU5 string basses that are brand new if your willing to go with a 5 string instead of a 4 string, I would not pay 3.5 grand for a used 4 string no matter what.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. JoshyWashy

JoshyWashy

Thanks for that man but i would much rather a 4 string, thanks though! And yea i know its a lottttt of money:meh:

7. bassgod0dmw

bassgod0dmw Supporting Member

Seriously. Way WAY overpriced. Keep looking...

8. two fingers

two fingers Loud Mouth Know It All Blowhard

If you were to make a small donation and join you could post a WTB (Wanted to Buy) ad in the classified section here. The mods may come and get rid of this one as a) it doesn't belong here and b) those types of transactions are reserved for TalkBass Supporting Members.

Trust me, the small fee it takes to join is WELL worth it. There is more information here than you can imagine.

9. JoshyWashy

JoshyWashy

Oh okay thanks for that man!
    I think i will become a supporting member then ahah