Looking for a source of GB350 tuners

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by DavidMP, Apr 12, 2007.

1. DavidMP

DavidMP

I'm trying to replace my tuners for lightweight Gotoh tuners in black. I have searched but have not found anybody that has bought the res-o-lite series... any feedback?
    Where could I buy them other than hosco.co.jp? I only want 5 for a 4+1 headstock and it seems that hosco.co.jp does only wholesale.
    Does anybody know if Stewart-MacDonald will special order items like these?

By the way, I found a much better site for gotoh information. You can actually read the dimension diagrams.

Thanks

David
  2. DavidMP

DavidMP

Hello again.

I'm still looking for a place to buy GB350s. I have read some people being quite happy with them. Does anybody have any contacts?

Thanks

David
  3. OldDog52

OldDog52

Bump. I've been searching all over for these and can't find any in stock anywhere.
  4. type C basses

type C basses

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. knucklehead G

knucklehead G

Wow, four years looking for tuners. Try this next time: click.
  7. type C basses

type C basses

LOL! That's what I did to find those results in less than a minute. I missed the age of this thread the first time!:eyebrow:
  8. OldDog52

OldDog52

How about you try that and sift through the search results and report back on who actually has these tuners available. :rolleyes:

Lots of places claim to sell them but they're out of stock almost everywhere. I did find some chrome ones allegedly in stock at mojotone.com, but my first choice is Cosmic Black and I haven't given up on that yet.

EDIT: soundland.de: OUT OF STOCK. "Momentan nicht an Lager. Lieferzeit auf Anfrage."
  9. OldDog52

OldDog52

mojotone.com has 3 sets of 4-In-Line RH GB350 Tuners in stock, Chrome. A few minutes ago they had 5 sets in stock. :) I haven't found these tuners in stock anywhere else online.
  10. zortation

zortation Supporting Member

For anyone who's interested, depending on your tuner configuration, GB350s might need to be made to order and shipped from Japan. I got mine from here.