1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Looking for a Steinberger Synapse ???

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories' started by Davyo, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Davyo

Davyo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I recently sold my Synapse and I now have sellers remorse ,,,,so I've been checking all the usual online outlets to pick up another one.

eBay and Amazon prices are way to high and the classifieds here are all sold.

Anyone know of a reasonably priced Synapse out there that needs a new home,,, looking for matt black 4 banger.

Cheers
    Davyo
  2. two fingers

two fingers Loud Mouth Know It All Blowhard Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I would think a dubyah tee bee ad here in the classified section would put you on one if there is one to be had.

("dubyah tee bee" = WTB = Wanted to Buy)
  3. ubnomnar

ubnomnar Supporting Member Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    149   0   0

Not familiar with the Synapse market...

[​IMG]

SOLID BODY ELECTRIC
    USED STIENBERGER SYNAPSE XS1FPA CST - TOBACCO BRST
    Details »
    Bass
    Guitar Center Cerritos
    Cerritos, California 90703
    562-402-4106
    View Store's Used Inventory
    Contact Store
    Now Only
    $649.99

Was
    $849.99
    Save
    $200.00
  4. Davyo

Davyo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I have put up WTB ads in the past with no luck,,,, and that's even with gear that's way more mainstream than the Synapse.

Besides,,, my looking is not specific to TalkBass,,,, I'm wondering if anyone here knows of a retailer or online seller that might have a good deal on a Synapse.

Cheers
    Davyo
  5. Davyo

Davyo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Thanks,,, I did see that one and it is a consideration,,, I'm just really trying to find a black one,,,, but I do thank you for your helping effort.

There are some on eBay as well but priced a bit high.

Cheers
    Davyo
  6. Davyo

Davyo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Bump,,,, I'm still looking for a black 4 string Steinberger Synapse bass,, I might consider another color (white, blue or red) but black is my preference.

Thanks in advance
    Cheers
    Davyo