1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Looking for a synth solution?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Doley50, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Doley50

Doley50

Hello,
    I have been trying to figured out a solution to this synth part http://youtu.be/P9pMGMVMwdo
    I have the correct notes and I have some success using my Zoom B3, but I can not get anything to track correctly. I was thinking of using some type of over drive but I still had no luck.
    I'm open to any suggestions , well almost , I could try to talk my band leader to cut the song from out set ! Lol
    I am not quite sure what to do I was using the Zsynth FX, while the sound is there the phase is just to fast for it.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks
    John
  2. SnowCal

SnowCal

Link doesn't work... and no info to let me google it.
  3. Doley50

Doley50

Sorry about that, It should be all set now !
    The song is Beauty and the Beat by Justin Bieber.
    The section of the song appears twice after the first chorus and at the end of the last chorus .
  4. Phagor

Phagor

It's a vocoder type sound. I'd try SynTalk or maybe a fuzz into Cry.