1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Looking to trade my La Scala hybrid for a La Scala ply plus cash NJ-PA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses & Bows' started by NickyBass, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickyBass

NickyBass

About a year ago, I bought a Seth Kimmel bass, and have been using the La Scala hybrid mainly as a back up. I really like it, but I am thinking that a ply would be a better choice for me as a backup. I am not in a hurry, and I'm not really looking to sell the bass. Maybe it's a long shot, but I'll just leave this up and see what happens.

I would like to trade for a La Scala ply plus cash. I am not sure that I would want to trade for any other bass, but you never know. It would have to be on the same level as the New Standard plys.

These are pics from when I first got the La Scala. There are a few dings in the finish now, and I can take detailed photos later on. It is currently strung with BelCantos and doesn't have a pickup.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. basspipe

basspipe Supporting Member

If you think you might want to sell it outright let me know. What year was this made? Is it an Upton made LaScala or a Schnitzer/De Sola? Standard measurements?
  3. NickyBass

NickyBass

The bass was made in 2012. It is a Schnitzer/De Sola bass. D neck. Standard La Scala specs with a round back. I will send you a PM.
  4. NickyBass

NickyBass

I am now open to an outright sale. I will sell for $5000. Local pickup only. You are more than welcome to come by to try it out.
  5. NickyBass

NickyBass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.