1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Loop Master - Two Looper, True Bypass, LED - $45 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by PubliclyViewable, Dec 26, 2013.

1. PubliclyViewable

PubliclyViewable Previously Bloodywanker1 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

Loop Master (link) Two-Loop switcher for sale, pretty much in new condition! I purchased this one 'used', with virtually no sign of being used. I used this one for several rehearsals and one show, and am selling it because I just received my custom Loop Master in the mail today (6 week wait!!!)

As soon as I got this one and used it, I went directly to the man to order another. Great loop switcher, no 'pops' and the LED's really help! Running a loop of effects while playing alone is pretty blatant, but in a live situation with everything else going on, it is nice to have a visual reference of which loop is ready to go on/off.

No power included, but any 9v Neg Tip will do. The LED's take a virtual drop of DC to power, so no need worry about taking yet more draw from your OneSpot or DC Brick ;) Also works perfectly fine without power, but: sans power = sans LED.

[DEL]$45 shipped Conti-US.[/DEL]SOLD

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. PubliclyViewable

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

3. PubliclyViewable

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

SOLD - Thanks 'Unchain'!