Loop Master Waiting...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by rhopper, Oct 26, 2011.

1. rhopper

rhopper

How long do I have to wait for this damn pedal from Loop Master to be delivered? I got a message well over a week ago saying my order is awaiting postage... now there is nothing. What next, my order is awaiting to be carried across to another counter which will take another week? By next week, I will have waited 12 weeks... Is this normal? I don't care how great this switcher pedal is supposed to be, this wait is ridiculous... Is this normal?
  2. snogaws

snogaws

I made the same mistake of ordering a pedal from Loop Master. If I remember correctly it took somewhere between 3-5 months for it to be delivered. It was an awful wait. By the time it arrived I didn't even need it anymore.
  3. godblender

godblender Supporting Member

I just got my 5 effect loop switcher in the mail earlier...well yesterday. It's posted in the classifieds now. After over 3 months of waiting my setup changed to the point that I don't need it now for what I had planned on using it for. It's built well, though!
  4. iamdenialNJ

iamdenialNJ

I think I waited around 3 months. I posted an ad for it before I got the pedal. I did not want to sport out something I did not believe in. Plus when I got it I didn't even need the pedal anymore. Thank the flying spaghetti monster I've made friends with a local builder.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Basehead

Basehead Now with even more synthy goodness...

I waited.....

and waited...

and waited some more...

but then I got it and all was right.

Yes, I don't know what's going on there - it took a total of 4 weeks for it to be moved from one status (or really, one side of the room) to another.

I did think for a long time about what I wanted, so it's something that I use now. A fine piece of work it is but that wait.....Dang!
  7. DeadPoet

DeadPoet

+1

Herwig
  8. EighthNotes

EighthNotes

Damn. I was so set on ordering one. I was fully prepared to wait the 2 month average he states, but 3 is really pushing it band schedule-wise.
  9. Hector_G

Hector_G

I ordered three things from the guy. Same thing... SUPER long wait. He does warn you its gonna take a while.
    The last thing I ordered was an extremely complex looper that I took a good month or more planning out. It took a few emails back and forth to get all the details worked out. So the long wait was finally started. I finally get it almost three months later and it was wrong. The A/B switch didn't work the way we discussed. Had to send it back. After problems with the delivery and all that crap, he finally received it, fixed it, and sent it back to me. That was an additional month.
    I can't deny the guy's product is great. Top quality. But I'm sure there are other builders that have a much shorter turnaround.
    As for my looper, I do love it and its gonna be with me for a long time.
  10. EighthNotes

EighthNotes

They look amazing, no doubt. I guess I'm just impatient and anxious to get my pedal board finished.
  11. ZanaZulu807

ZanaZulu807

Hmm, good thing I didn't place an order... I've been looking at Loop-Master for a while, but I hear better things about Loooper pedals.
  12. Hector_G

Hector_G

I thought Loooper stopped making pedals. Hmm... I gotta look up some info.
  13. EighthNotes

EighthNotes

Loooper is making pedals I think, but the dude literally just stopped emailing me after quite a few emails back and forth over a month and a half designing a looper pedal. Not cool. I think I tried contacting him again a few weeks after, but nothing back from him. At least Loop Master allows you to get to the ordering stage.
  14. rhopper

rhopper

After 3 and a half months, I finally received my Loop Master Pedal... I have a Digitech BP355 that I want to bypass most of the time and I have to admit that it works flawlessly and is dead quiet for this purpose. Still can't say if the wait is worth it, but then again it was only $30.