1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Los Angeles gigspam

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by iona bass, Dec 24, 2013.

1. iona bass

iona bass Supporting Member

I'll be appearing at Vibrato Grill, this Friday, Dec.27, @ 9:00pm, with Tony Galla (vocals and gtr.) Ed Czach (piano) and Sinclair Lott ( drums).
    Standards, Blues, (and even some "Italian").
    Thanks,
  2. tcl

tcl

But when are you going to perform with that singer again next? Count me in for that!
  3. iona bass

tcl,

That band is no longer an active unit, though I occasionally work with the singer, Angela Carole Brown, around town. To her credit, she has other musical projects on the "stove",( and on the "table"!). She is also a novelist and graphic designer...
    check out her website:
    www.angelacarolebrown.com

Thanks for your time and interest.
  4. tcl

tcl

That's too bad, Don. I liked the sound of that band as a whole. Interesting arrangements, good sound.
  5. iona bass

tcl,

Oh Well...That's Show Business!
    BTW - Ed Czach is the pianist on the gig at Vibrato this Friday - he was on the "Gimme Shelter" project, as well.
    Thanks for the kind words.