1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Lots of parts. EMG, CTS, MEC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by cyclopsbookworm, Feb 2, 2014.

1. cyclopsbookworm

cyclopsbookworm Mutant Werewolf Supporting Member

Trying to clear out some used and new parts that I just have lying around. Prices are paypal, shipped CONUS. Can work deals for multiple items.

I'll start with the used pickups and pot sets. Clockwise starting from the top left:

1. EMG 35 HZ set with EMG preamp. Pulled from a Spector NS2000. $120 for the pickups[DEL] and $75 for the preamp. [/DEL] Preamp sold. Pickups price drop to $90 shipped.

2. MEC passive jazz set with pots and black metal knobs (not shown in pic, but they're included). Pulled from a Warwick Corvette 5. Dims are 3.7" x 0.92". These came from a 16.5 mm bass, though they'll work for other spacings. Screws were trash so I scrapped them. Same deal with the jack as the EMG35s. [DEL]$120[/DEL] $90

[DEL]3. Set of passive controls for a 3-knob setup. Pots are 250k CTS and wires are shielded, but I have no idea where these came from. Silver metal knobs included. $40[/DEL] SOLD @ $30

[DEL]4. Single EMG35 DC with quick connect end. Bought this with the intent of plopping in my Spector, but I ran into some Nordy DCs and dropped them in instead. [DEL]$60[/DEL]$55[/DEL]SOLD

Last I found one full set of (4) new pickup screws, so whoever lays claim to them first can have them with whatever pickup set you like.

[​IMG]

Next are some new parts I never installed.

1. (2) USA 5-way switches. I believe they are Fender but they're not labeled and I can't find the original thread. $10 each

[DEL]2. 500k CTS pots. Probably not that useful for bass, but here they are. $10 for all 3.[/DEL] SOLD

3. Parts from EMG LJCS pickups that I didn't use (they also came with the preamp). I have two of these which are partial sets as I had to scab a couple things, but included will be jacks, 4x pots, and a couple of quick connect wires (white). Will make a good parts set for someone.[DEL] $15[/DEL] $10

4. Bunch of caps. I believe they are sprague 0.022uF, but not certain. They say SBE715P 200V, 223J 1243. Again, can't find the original thread. $3 each or all 9 for $20.

5. Switchcraft 3-way switch. $12

[DEL]6. Plastic 4-knob set. These should be in the used pic as they came from a Spector Performer. Nothing special but will get the job done. $5 or free with any purchase.[/DEL] SOLD

Buy items 1-6 in the 'new' section for $60.

[​IMG]

Find my basses for sale listing here:
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/fs-ft-spector-euro-4lx-warwick-corvette-5-std-1051428/

and my pedals listing here:
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f213/fs-ft-boss-darkglass-malekko-tc-mad-professor-1051579/
  2. troubleboy

troubleboy

Do the Spector knobs have set screws? If so I'll take them.
  3. cyclopsbookworm

Nah, they're push-on type for a split shaft. I probably should have clarified. Sorry about that.
  4. troubleboy

troubleboy

5. cyclopsbookworm

Passive controls sold, and possibly a deal in the works for the emg preamp. I can do the EMG35HZ set at $100.
  6. cyclopsbookworm

bump. plastic knobs gone.
  7. cyclopsbookworm

EMG preamp sold and price drops on pickups.
  8. cyclopsbookworm

9. cm3ohana

cm3ohana Supporting Member

10. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Spector-Dingwall-Aguilar-DR-Tech 21-Darkglass
    I'll take the DC. Sent you a PM ;)
  11. cyclopsbookworm

DC sold and shipped.
  12. cyclopsbookworm

Bumping this up. I also have a Nordstrand DC set I'll add to the list. It's currently in my bass, but I'll take pics when I get a chance. They're EMG35 sized, 4-string, 19mm spacing. Along with that, I have a matching Nordstrand 3b4a preamp, wired 9v. If there's any interest, I'll pull that set and put the EMGs back in my Spector. $200 for the pups and $200 for the preamp with all the necessary knobs (chrome), or $175 for just the preamp. Buy the pups and the pre with knobs for $350.
  13. lokikallas

lokikallas Supporting Member

3. Parts from EMG LJCS pickups that I didn't use (they also came with the preamp). I have two of these which are partial sets as I had to scab a couple things, but included will be jacks, 4x pots, and a couple of quick connect wires (white). Will make a good parts set for someone. $15 $10

Are these 25k?
  14. cyclopsbookworm

There is a 25k passive tone pot and a 25 k volume pot. Can't seem to find the others and I've looked everywhere.
  15. lokikallas

lokikallas Supporting Member

I'm looking for the 25 or50k emg compatible center detent single and stacked active tone controls to use with my obp3.
  16. cyclopsbookworm

Hmmm, ye, these wouldn't work for that. They're the passive controls that came with the pups. Good luck with the search.