1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Loud Button Morphine Dream and Malekko B:Assmaster double germ

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by nad, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger

Disclosures:
    Dignitary of Nordstrand Pickups
    [​IMG]

Both pedals are in great shape. I loathe all things velcro and am not particular fond of cats, so no worries about either tragic situation there. There is one small scratch on the front of the Malekko. Chances are you won't even notice it, except now that I've pointed it out, it could possibly deter you from purchasing this particular device! I am honest to a fault at times.

The Malekko has been passed around the world. It has a white LED and nifty sparkly finish. These are very rare, less than 20 double germaniums even exist. It also features an expression pedal input and the coveted low frequency mod. I don't even know what that means, but it's written on the circuit board. Cool, no?

The Morphine Dream was purchased new by me and is serial #2 which makes it even fancier than it would normally be. These are being built in small quantities and they certainly aren't cheap. However they definitely are awesome, but I'm currently swimming in phasers right now. I speak literally, please help me from drowning in this great swooshy wash I've surrounded myself within.

$299 each shipped to the usual 48. Paypal works, or perhaps a USPS money order. Trade offers will be shamelessly ridiculed!

Morphine Dream SOLD!
    Malekko SOLD!

Cheers and such. [​IMG]

2. bludog

bludog Supporting Member

extremely tempting... I might be back for that MD. I need to let this stew for a while. :) GLWTS

3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Would you be interested in a low number custom Behringer Super Fuzz this one was signed by Mr Behringer himself of course I would have to demand cash on your end sir and if this arrangement is satisfactory I will have my man servant Mr Sebastian complete the transaction cheers sir.

4. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger

Disclosures:
    Oooh that sounds good! Does it come in transparent orange?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Rawrrbass

Rawrrbass

That Morphine Dream is tempting!

7. dlenaghan

dlenaghan

Willing to send that Bassmaster abroad for another stamp in its passport?

8. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger

Disclosures:
    Absolutely! Shipping to South Korea is an extra $35.

9. dlenaghan

dlenaghan

Payment sent for unholy dirt!

10. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger

Disclosures:
    Both are done and gone!

Solid pedals, y'all enjoy them. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.