1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Low Down Sound (LDS) 15/6 Black Mesa Tolex w/ custom Patterson crossover!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Rumblefisher, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher Supporting Member

Hi TB.

I'm moving back to the city (NYC) fairly soon, so I'll be schlepping around a much smaller cab for my gigs. Unfortunately for me, it won't sound NEARLY as good as this cab, which is my all time undisputed favorite.

Beautiful black tolex, gorgeous grillcloth that Don Oatman suggested b/c it's a bit porous, letting more sound come through unmuffled.

Eminence Kappalite 3015LF, 18sound 6nd midrange speaker...top spec components. I also paid extra for the custom Patterson crossover, a fantastic piece of equipment as well. Finally, there is a 3rd port in the box for added low end thunder. It really does make a difference, and a very, very positive one at that.

Normally, the basic 15/6.5's run just under $900 and shipping. This deluxe one is $700, local pickup please! If you want to pay shipping, that's fine, but it may take me a couple of days to find a box.

It is brand new. I mean brand brand new. Not a mark, scuff, scratch, ding, anywhere on it.

This is truly an excellent cab, and the craftsmanship is second to none.

Pics to be added later tonight.

Impedance is 8 ohms, weight is in the mid-30s...very light, I will have an exact weight later.
  2. toothguy

toothguy Supporting Member

WOW! You always have some of the nicest gear around! I bet this thing kills!! Bump for a fantastic cab and a great guy!
  3. LowBSix

LowBSix

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: GHS Strings
    Tempting.... I love my 12/Ts
  4. amelnick

amelnick Supporting Member

Any pics yet?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. LowBSix

LowBSix

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: GHS Strings
    Trade???
    See link below...
  7. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher Supporting Member

sorry guys, this sold before pics even went up. my fault, closing thread now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.