1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

LOW DOWN SOUND MINT, LESS THAN 1/2 COST OF A "NEW" ONE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Rumblefisher, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher Supporting Member

Low Down Sound Coax 12 - MINT CONDITION
    Next up is a mint condition LDS COAX 12 cab. It has the well regarded B&C NEO 12" coax model NCX. This driver alone is $425.00. This cab has tilt back spring loaded handle on the bottom, is rear ported, nice padded cover included. 8 ohms 300 watts, measures 16x14x16 and weighs a whopping 25lbs.
    This cab would be great for acoustic jams, coffee house or outstanding with an upright bass. Very smooth and organic sounding with excellent low end given it's size. Looking for what I have in it:

$425 SHIPPED OR $395 LOCAL PICKUP.

Attached Files:

2. bassman_al

bassman_al Supporting Member

I was looking for a GB 112 to go with my shuttle 6.0. My epifani ps112 is not sounding do great since a friend brought his gb 112 by a couple weeks ago.., GAS again.., let's see what I can sell.., assuming you are not looking for a trade, right?

3. Rumblefisher

no thanks bassman :)
    this was once paired with a shuttlemax, deadly combo!

This little thing reproduces everything I can throw at it, from an F note on a Nord Stage 2 all the way to the glassiest of highs I could want.

Supposedly goes from 40 hz to 20k per b&c rep, but they list it from 50 - 18K to stay safe within spec :)
    Certainly military grade stuff!!!

4. Rumblefisher

if this doesn't sell today im just going to keep it

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Rumblefisher

so don actually built a new cab for me that is finally done, so i really do have to sell this to pay for the new one (a very large 15).

7. bassman_al

bassman_al Supporting Member

Man, would I love to give this a test spin! Still thinking about it...

8. asolo

asolo Supporting Member

Thanks for the quick response. Other "tradeables" include:
    1. Nordstrand NJ4SV - Split coils excellent
    2. Audere active jazz on board preamp (installed in a control plate, fits in cavity, including battery)

9. Rumblefisher

Hi again asolo. I can't say that I can use either of those items right now, but thank you :)
    Please let me know if you are still interested in picking up the cab, offering a discount for local sale.