1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

M-Audio Delta 44 pci card and breakout box

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by BadJazz, Dec 5, 2013.

1. BadJazz

BadJazz

Haven't used this in a while so I'll throw it up here for sale for $60 shipped to the continental US.

CopyPasta: 4 x 4 24-bit/96kHz full-duplex audio interface

4x4 analog I/O

zero-latency monitoring

Need a great sounding audio interface without digital I/O? The Delta 44 offers the same features and high performance as the Delta 66, but is designed for the user who does not require digital I/O. And like its big brother, the Delta 44’s breakout box handles four balanced/unbalanced, +4dBu or -10dBV signal level analog inputs and outputs. You get the same 24-bit/96kHz fidelity, industry-standard driver support and bulletproof operation as is found across the entire Delta family.

[​IMG]

Comes with a serial cable so it's plug and play. These are very highly rated and stable cards. Still supported by M-Audio for the latest PC and MAC os's. Stock photo, obviously. The box is a bit scratched up with some small rust spots but it is only cosmetic.

Thanks!

2. BadJazz

BadJazz