1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Mac Pro G5 ProTools Recording System

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by swpyne, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

This is a very nice used Apple Mac Pro G5 tower with ProTools LE 7.0 loaded and a Digidesign M-Box 2 interface. It has dual G5 processors running at 2.0 GHz, two internal hard drives (320GB and 1TB) and 8GB of RAM. Built in AirPort Wifi as well as support for dual digital monitors. Includes Apple keyboard and mouse along with keyboard extension cable, USB cable and CPU AC power cable.

I used this system for a few years before upgrading and it's a totally "turnkey" way to get started with ProTools. All you need to add is a monitor of your choice and you are ready to go. I'll even include the adapter that let's you use a standard VGA monitor if you don't have a digital one.

The M-Box system was originally sold with ProTools 6.81 but I have upgraded it to version 7.0. The disks that come with it are for the original version 6.81 (no version 7.0 CD will be included). ProTools LE 7.0 was the last version of ProTools to not require an iLock USB dongle so you can just fire up this system and go, no iLock required.

There are absolutely no issues of any kind that I am aware of with this system. It's fast and efficient and with the 8GB of RAM it handles ProTools with ease.

It will ship in it's original box and will be very will packed.

$500.00 shipped in the CONUS

PayPal is welcome!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. swpyne

This would be a great way to get started with HD recording! It comes with the ProTools tutorial disc......

3. fireandbass

fireandbass

If i can get my RR5 sold, i will be contacting you. This is exactly what i need.

4. swpyne

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jabberbox

jabberbox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.