MacBook Pro 13.3" trade for amp/cab or combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by TWISTEDSTRINGS, Jan 31, 2013.

1. TWISTEDSTRINGS

TWISTEDSTRINGS Supporting Member

Trading my brand(3 monthe old) new MacBook pro for some type of amp/cab combo and some cash. Looking for a 2x10 2x12 amp and cab or combo in the $500 range +/- and the rest in cash. My MacBook is set up with 2.5 GHz i5 processor 4g ram DDR3 and 500 gig HD also come with a 500gig external HD with Windows 7 and Pro Tools on it. You can switch back and forth between Mac and windows without rebooting and seamlessly move things between the Mac OS and Windows. The Mac side has GarageBand and Logic Pro and all the Jam Packs. It`s a true portable musicians workhorse. I would like to get $1000 obo for the Mac if you want to buy it outright but would rather do a trade because I really need a new amp and cab bad. I can send pics if you need them but we all know what they look like and mine is flawless as is all my things, I`m OCD that way. Run what you have by me and lets work something out...comes with all the original boxes and a $75 protective case.. I can throw in a 19" newer Dell external monitor if you need it.SOLDThank you for youe time and interest
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TLJordan19

TLJordan19 Supporting Member

Microsoft office on the windows side?

3. TWISTEDSTRINGS

MS Office on both sides. Mac now has MS office. I know it`s redundant but i had installed it any how

4. TWISTEDSTRINGS

5. Register to disable this ad